Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
For the purposes of The GDPR, Bestpricehotdeals is the Data Controller & Data Processor when selling on bestpricehotdeals.com /.co.uk. We process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. Under Article 6 of The GDPR, the lawful basis on which we process personal data received from bestpricehotdeals.com / .co.uk is that of “Contract” – whereby processing is necessary in order to fulfil buyer orders and enquiries. Bestpricehotdeals will retain information provided by bestpricehotdeals.com / .co.uk such as transaction information for internal financial accounting purposes and customer product support in relation to product warranties. It is a legal requirement to retain this information for a period of 7 years.
Data Bestpricehotdeals Receives: Personally Identifiable Information
We receive personally identifiable information from bestpricehotdeals.com / co/uk only when it is voluntarily submitted by buyers when placing an on-line order. The data we receive includes but is not limited to: name, billing address, delivery name, delivery address, e-mail, telephone number, date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered, chosen method of delivery. We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
What we do with the personal information we collect?
We may use any personal buyer information provided by bestpricehotdeals.com / .co.uk to:
- process and dispatch buyers’ order/s
- carry out regulatory checks to meet our legal obligations
- prevent and detect crime
- develop and improve our products
- undertake anonymised statistical analysis (we won’t be able to identify individuals from this data)
- Resolve warranty issues with any products purchased covered under manufacturer’s warranty & UK law
We treat all information we hold about buyers as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning buyers’ orders to anyone not connected with us, unless:
- a buyer asks us to reveal the information, or we have a buyer’s permission to do so
- we are required or permitted to do so by law
- it is required by law enforcement, fraud prevention or credit reference agencies
We may share buyer personal information with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors only to fulfil orders buyers place with us on bestpricehotdeals.com / .co.uk. To the best of our knowledge, all suppliers & providers are also fully compliant with GDPR practices.
Who do we share it with?
Bestpricehotdeals may also disclose your personal information to:
- Any trusted Third-party partners involved with the processing and delivery of your order, this can also include delivery companies.
- if we use authorised service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, for example this might include providing IT support and maintenance, website hosting services, our direct marketing programme and for online payment services.
- We do not permit our service providers to share or to use such information for any other purpose and they are under strict obligations to keep your information secure;
- Trusted third party suppliers providing relevant products and services related to your purchases
- to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect Bestpricehotdeals, its business, staff and customers; and
- to prospective or actual buyers in the event that Bestpricehotdeals sells any of its business or assets so help ensure continuity of your customer relationship.
Data Subject Access Requests
Under The GDPR buyers are entitled to obtain from us (the Data Processor for the purposes of The GDPR when selling on bestpricehotdeals.com / .co.uk) a copy of the data held concerning them and to have any inaccuracies in the data rectified. We are obliged to provide this data to within 1 calendar month of the request and free of charge. However, we have the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive and repetitive.
Our Contact details are as follows:
Bestpricehotdeals Limited, Unit 1 Centurian Court, Townfoot Industrial Estate, Brampton, Cumbria, CA8 1SW
You can also write to this address if you have any queries about how Bestpricehotdeals handles your personal information or if you believe any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete. We will amend this as appropriate.
You can also correct some types of information you have provided to us by signing in to your online account.
Alternatively, you can email our customer services team at email@example.com to request that your details be removed. When contacting us, please confirm your full name and address, and also the relevant e-mail address.